Lightning cryptocurrency exchange
Monero works on the CryptoNote algorithm, unlike public blockchains (for example Bitcoin, Ethereum), when it is sent, neither the sender, nor the recipient, nor even the amount that was sent can be seen, thanks to Ring Signatures and invisible addresses (Stealth Addresses).
How to confirm the fact of sending funds in Monero blockchain?
Monero uses 2 types of “special” private keys: a private send key (used to send funds from your wallet) and a private viewing key that allows you to decrypt transaction and see the amount of funds sent.
Using this private viewing key, sender address, and Monero software, you can decrypt the transaction and confirm the sending.
You can read more about this in our article — How to prove Monero transaction?
Transaction processing speed
The average block release time is about two minutes. But sometimes delays do occur, and the block exit time can take 10-20 minutes.
Monero network fee
Transactions on the Monero network are very cheap, even at peak network times they are only a few cents.
XRP at a glance
Ripple is a blockchain-like payment system launched by OpenCoin Inc in 2012 that focuses on non-chargeback currency exchanges.
Ripple works not only with cryptocurrencies, but also fiat currencies and commodities. That being said, it is worth highlighting the difference in the names of Ripple and XRP. Until recently, an equal sign was put between these two names. Now, Ripple is the name of the company, and XRP is the internal cryptocurrency of the Ripple network.
Ripple account activation
If this is your first time using a Ripple account, you need to activate it. To activate a Ripple account, you need to send at least 20 XRP to it, which are frozen forever. This stock is attributed to spam protection. The purpose of the fees is to protect the network from DoS attacks, making them too expensive for hackers.
What if the Destination tag was not specified when needed?
Destination tag is the payment ID in Ripple and other coins. Many services have protection on addresses, which does not allow transactions without a tag.
If it happened that you forgot to specify the tag or specified it incorrectly:
- Check if the transaction went through. To do this, you can use the Xrpscan service.
- If the transaction is not confirmed, please write to our technical support. We will help you resend it.
- If, nevertheless, the transaction went through, then, unfortunately, we will no longer be able to help. In this case, you should write to the technical support service of the service to which you sent it.
The advantage of XRP over competitors is that the speed of financial transactions is almost instantaneous. An interesting feature is that the speed will not be affected by either the price or the Ripple rate, and even the load on the network will not be a problem.
exchange in 3 easy steps
- Enter the desired amount of Monero and write your wallet address to receive currency.
- Click the “Exchange now” button and you will be taken inside your order.
- Send Monero to the address from your order, after the required network confirmation, Ripple will be sent instantly.